The principle is to be beautiful in modesty. Dress is formal.
- Footwear must be appropriate – no slippers, flip-flops, sneakers, etc.
- Feel free to bring a shawl/cover-up if necessary! (It’ll also help if it gets cold)
The principle is to be handsome in modesty. Dress is formal.
- Jacket required: a tuxedo or suit would be appropriate.
- Footwear must be appropriate – no slippers, flip-flops, tennis shoes, etc.
- No denim, caps or beanies are allowed
If you have any questions about your outfit, feel free to consult the Promenade team beforehand at email@example.com.
Help with Promenade Dresses
If you’re low on cash, there are still ways to find a beautiful dress. Below are some resources for you.